No. of vacancies: 1
Location: Enterprise House
Salary: £31,562 per annum
Hours: 45 hours per week
Closing date: Ongoing
Solutions SK delivers a diverse range of frontline services for private and public businesses across the Borough. We have a fantastic opportunity to join our Highways team, benefiting from 8 days paid bank holidays plus generous annual leave entitlement with a 5% Non-contributory pension.
We require a Scheme Controller for our expanding business working in and around the Stockport area; you will be responsible for site health & safety including all CDM requirements.
Previous highways and drainage experience is essential with detailed knowledge in estimating, costing and surveying.
Brief description of the service, role and responsibilities:
• The post holder will actively monitor and manage sub-contractors and direct operatives, also the suppliers of goods and services to ensure that best value and service quality are consistently delivered.
• The role will involve producing detailed programmes for delivering projects in a cost effective and profitable manner, improve efficiencies and ensure high standards of workmanship to predetermined standards and specifications are achieved.
• Capturing and accurately recording all variations to the works information package.
• Provide detailed financial analysis information for each project as and when required.
• Working to NEC 3 and equivalent contracts, producing programmes of work and attending meetings with internal and external clients.
• Direct report will be to the Highways Manager to ensure the operational delivery of the service meets with the requirements of any Service Level Agreements in place between the Company and its customers.
• To explore new products, resolve customer enquiries and requests, actively pursue and tender for external work.
For further information about this vacancy, please view the following documents.
If you wish to apply for this vacancy please download and complete the Application & Monitoring Information forms below.
Both completed forms should be returned using the address or email details found on this page. Please remember to state the job reference number when you complete an application form.